- Please login to Binance Uganda’s official website: www.binance.co.ug and go to the user center.
- Please enable the whitelist function by clicking in Withdrawal Address Management section at the left bottom.
- The below popup will be displayed. Please click [OK] to proceed.
- A popup prompting your google authentication code is displayed. Please check your google authenticator, type the code and press [Confirm].
- Now the whitelist is enabled. Next, a crypto address shall be added to the whitelist. Please click >.
- Then please select a coin, type a desired label for the address, set the withdrawal address, click [Add to Whitelist]. Finally please click [Submit].
- A popup message prompting your Google Authentication Code is displayed. Please check your google authenticator and type the code. Then please click [Submit].
- Then the following screen is displayed. Now please check the email.
The below confirmation mail should have been sent. Please check the address carefully, and only if there is no problem, please click [Add to Whitelist].
- After the click, the below screen is displayed, and now the address is added to the whitelist.