- Go to www.binance.co.ug and click Register on the upper right.
- Enter your email address and set a password. The password should be at least 8 characters long and must include UPPERCASE letters and numbers. DON’T share your password with anyone. NO ONE from Binance UG will ask for you password.
- Pass the “I’m not a robot” test.
- Go to your email inbox and find the email Binance Uganda sent you. Click on the “Verify email address” button or link. Now your account is activated.
- Log in with the email and password you registered with.
- The system will ask you to enable 2FA. You can use either Google Authenticator or/and SMS Authenticator. Follow the instructions to set up 2FA.
- After enabling the 2FA, it’s time to pass KYC. Fill in personal information including Name, Birth Date, Nationality, Government ID type, Government ID Number and submit. Now you are an Binance Uganda KYCed user.
Step by step instruction video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXEjfhNmRSA&feature=youtu.be
Article is closed for comments.