Please follow below procedures kindly.
1. Please verify registered email account and ensure it is correct.
2. Please check the spam folder in the email system to search the email.
3. Whitelist Binance Uganda email in your email server, please refer to next topic ‘How to Whitelist Binance Uganda Emails’.
Please add below accounts into your whitelist:
4. Ensure that the email client works normally.
5. It is recommended to use Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook service.
How to Whitelist Binance Uganda Emails
Step 1: Sign in to your Outlook email (Make sure you access it through your Internet browser.)
Step 2: Make sure that the “Try the beta” option on the upper-right corner is turned off.
Step 3: Go to Settings, on the upper-right corner of your screen, and click [Options].
Step 4: Go to Safe Mailing Lists.
Step 5: Add these emails one by one and make sure you click “Save” after each entry.
Step 1: Login to your Gmail account.
Step 2: Click the Settings button on the upper-right corner of your screen, and select “Settings.”
Step 3: Go to the “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
Step 4: Click ‘Create a new filter.”
Step 5: Add the email in the “From” box and press create a filter with this search.
Do this for all emails listed below:
Step 6: Check the box beside “Never send it to spam” and then click the “Create filter” button.
Step 1: Login to your Yahoo account.
Step 2: Click the Settings button on the top-right corner of your screen.
Step 3: Click on “More Settings.”
Step 4: Go to “Filters”
Step 5: Click “Add new filters”
Step 6: Enter a name for your filter.
Under the “From” drop-down menu, select “Contain” and add all of the Binance UG emails one by one.
Step 7: Then choose the folder to move it to as “Inbox.” Finally, click “Save”
Article is closed for comments.