1. Please login to the Binance Uganda website and click [Security] at the top right part of your screen. Then, click the [Enable] button in the Google Auth section.
2. After the click, “Enable Google Authentication” will be displayed. Please follow these steps
Step 1: Install the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Step 2: Scan the QR code:
Please open the Google Authenticator app. To register Binance Uganda, please click ‘+’ and select either “Scan barcode” or “Manual entry.”
If “Scan barcode” is tapped, scan the QR displayed in “Enable Google Authentication” page.
If “Manual entry” is tapped, type the desired account name and the 16-digit key displayed in “Enable Google Authentication” page.
After the registration process on the phone, you can also modify the account name displayed on Google Authenticator for your convenience.
Step 3: Backup key
Step 4: Enable Google Authentication
Please enter the following information on the form.
- Login Password: This is the login password which is used to log in to your Binance Uganda account.
- 2FA code: This is the 6-digit number generated by the Google Authenticator app installed on your mobile phone.
How to resolve “binding failed” issue?
- Make sure the Google Authenticator app is installed on your mobile phone.
- Make sure the time (clock) on your mobile phone (the one running the Google Authenticator app) and the computer (from which you are logging into Binance Uganda website) is synchronized.
- Go to the Binance Uganda website and enter the right login password and 2FA code.
We also accept SMS authentication if you don’t have a smartphone or if you want to use it in conjunction with Google Authenticator. Please enable SMS Authentication in the account center.